CLASSIFICATION UNDER MSME/SSI REGISTRATION
An industry owner before applying for the registration for MSME should know the requisites to classify his company and must file his application in that category only in order to avoid any cumbersome technicalities. As a result of this, Government of India has come up with a set of rules and regulations for the industries in order to classify them. The classification is mentioned below:
- Micro industries:In applying for registration of these kinds of industries your investment shall not exceed 25 lakhs for companies in the manufacturing sectors and 10 lakhs for the service sector.
- Small industries: In small scale industries the investment shall not exceed 5 crores for companies in the manufacturing sectors and 2 crores for the service sector.
- Medium industries: when applying for medium industries your investment shall not exceed 10 crores for companies in the manufacturing sectors and 5 crores for the service sector.
Documents required for MSME/SSI Registration
- Aadhar Card Copy: Aadhar is the mandatory now for the MSME Registration Online. without aadhar card you can'nt register for the MSME Registration. In the case of the private limited company registration or partnership etc.
- Mobile Number linking with the adhar card : MSME Registration is online so you have to required to link your mobile number with the aadhar card.